Gratitude recharges my entire system, when I stop to smell the proverbial roses. Actually, those are literal around here, too, as we have several rose bushes. 🙂
– I am thankful for the amazing sunrise I saw this morning
– I am grateful (daily) for my cup of coffee when I first get up
Those early morning moments are precious to me. The silence around me gives me such a beautiful opportunity to ease into the day – before the mayhem hits!
– I am grateful for the sarcasm of my children. Basically, I taught them that humour, so at least we can laugh together. Or out-do each other.
– I am grateful for this somewhat small town in which we live: I get the comfort of seeing familiar faces everywhere I go. Speaking of which, hello, again Miss Ashley! 🙂
– I am so thankful for my small, tired fur-baby who, at 22 pounds, is hogging the entire king-sized bed. Haha.
– I am thankful for the words that flow through me, and the pages they fill.
Despite small challenges today (or perhaps BECAUSE of them) I find myself so grateful for every moment, and every movement.
“There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” ~ Jawaharlal Nehru
Blessings to you all…